The MBA Program of WHU invites applications for the part-time position of
Admissions Manager (m/f)
located at WHU’s Campus Düsseldorf. This position is immediately available.
The MBA Program focuses on people with a first degree and a minimum of 2 years work experience. The program is taught entirely in English.
- Managing the admissions process including contract management
- First point of contact for all applicants to the MBA Program
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Visa support for international students
- Managing statistics for internal and external purposes (accreditations and rankings)
- Writing invoices including follow-up with students and accounting department
- Academic degree with international focus
- Work experience, preferably with experience in recruiting, interviewing, and advising candidates
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and German
- Very good PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), preferably with additional skills in customer-relationship management technologies
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, strong team player, and exceptional service orientation
- Ability to work independently in a structured and effective manner
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with potential to become extended or permanent.
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. Non-German candidates are encouraged to apply.