Digital Campaign Manager (f/m/d) - Online Sales Unit
The Online Sales Unit (OSU) is a motivated, high-performance team with a passion for online activities. OSU is responsible for all paid online marketing and online sales activities for the different degree and Executive Education programs of WHU. In this context, we communicate and cooperate intensively with the colleagues in the program offices, Executive Education, and communication departments.
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- Gain a strong understanding of our customers and develop strategies for paid campaigns on LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube to generate qualified leads for degree programs and Executive Education.
- Develop, organize, and manage paid campaigns on LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Develop concepts for campaign landing pages and manage their creation based on your concept.
- Create concepts for video ads for online campaigns together with the Video Department.
- Monitor and continuously improve online campaigns and activities using A/B testing, tracking, and analysis tools.
- Academic degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in marketing / communications or a business-related field.
- Experience and profound knowledge in campaign management on LinkedIn and other social media channels (e.g. Instagram, YouTube).
- Experience in creating video marketing strategies, creativity and a good eye for design are advantageous.
- Strong communication skills in English and German as well as a strong customer orientation.
- Independent and structured way of working, attention to detail as well as team oriented with a hands-on mentality.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
Please send your application documents, including salary expectations, by email to: