Manager Digital Learning (m/f/d) - Center of Digitalization
Join our team, founded to prepare WHU for the digital era and specifically driving innovation regarding the digital learning journey of our students. Bring in your own expertise, experiences, and ideas in order to contribute to innovation at our school. Be prepared having a diverse digital project portfolio and making a real difference in WHU’s digital learning, while contributing to the overall leading position of WHU in business education. In return, you will become part of our warm and motivated team, which fosters your personal continuous development in this area.
Starting: August 2020 or later
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- Manage and support faculty and programs in adequately transporting their course content into an online learning environment and learning management system.
- (Co-)produce, design, and implement innovative and engaging digital learning formats and elements in cooperation with our faculty and programs.
- Set up and further develop a toolbox of high quality technology-enhanced learning tools (e.g. interactive resources, quizzes, digital narratives, high quality imagery, video content, etc.).
- Support, advice, and cooperate with faculty, students, and staff in developing innovative and digital learning.
- Continuously build up and update expertise in digital learning and implement it in the programs.
- Join our Center of Digitalization, and focus on one of our degree programs: work partially at and with the colleagues of one of our programs to support their digital learning development.
- Relevant educational background, preferably an academic degree.
- Knowledge of and ability to work in Learning Management Systems, prefera-bly with (basic) HTML knowledge and experiences with Moodle.
- Ability to apply instructional design practices and methods.
- Relevant work experience with innovative learning and/or digital learning, preferably at a higher education organization.
- Ability to work independently and accurately.
- Strong personal and written communication skills, strong English language skills, and preferably (basic) German language skills.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
The application deadline is July 1, 2020. Application talks will be held in week 29 (July 13 – July 17, 2020). Please send your application documents, including salary expectations, by email (Subject: ‘Application Manager Digital Learning’) to: