Manager Examination Office (f/m/d)
The Bachelor-Program is a first degree in management science aimed at performance driven national and international students who wish to embark on a broad based and internationally oriented management degree program. The Master programs are targeted towards high caliber graduates of both national and international Bachler degree programs in management science who want to expand their knowledge in various areas. In all these degree programs diverse examination formats are employed. Program languages are English and German. You will work in a small team and be in constant interaction with professors and students.
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- Providing information and support to students taking examinations
- Providing information and support to examiners in the compilation of examinations
- Dealing with all examination related matters and processes on the Bachelor and Masterprograms
- Administration of all examination related documentation
- Academic degree in a relevant field of expertise or similar qualification.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and German
- High level of customer orientation
- Good knowledge of Office-Software, especially Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently in a structured and effective manner
- Knowledge of Campus Management and Learning Management Systems (e.g. CASCampus or Moodle) is of advantage
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
The application deadline is November 30, 2020. Please send your application documents, including salary expectations, by email to: