Manager Instructional Design (f/m/d) - Center of Digitalization
Join our team, founded to prepare WHU for the digital era and specifically driving innovation regarding the digital learning journey of our students. Bring in your own expertise, experiences, and ideas in order to contribute to innovation at our school. Be prepared having a diverse digital project portfolio and making a real difference in WHU’s digital learning, while contributing to the overall leading position of WHU in business education. In return, you will become part of our warm and motivated team, which fosters your personal continuous development in this area.
Starting: November 2020 or later
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- Develop didactical concepts and learning journeys for online courses in WHU’s Online MBA program.
- Support faculty members in translating academic content into an online course format.
- Jointly with the video department, support faculty members in developing video content (e.g. advising on storyboards and video scripts).
- (Co-)produce, design, and implement innovative and engaging digital learning formats and elements in cooperation with WHU’s faculty members and programs.
- Continuously build up and update expertise in digital learning and share it with the WHU community.
- Relevant educational background, preferably an academic degree.
- Several years of work experience in the field of instructional design, and video-based or online learning.
- Ability to apply instructional design theories, practices, and methods.
- Ability to translate academic content into storyboards and video scripts, towards a video used for educational purposes
- Ability to work independently and accurately.
- Strong personal and written communication skills, strong English language skills and preferably German language skills.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
The application deadline is October 5, 2020. Application talks will be held in week 42 (October 12 – October 16, 2020). Please send your application documents, including salary expectations, by email (Subject: ‘Application Manager Instructional Design’) to: