Personal Assistant (f/m/d) – Institute of Management Accounting and Control
The Institute of Management Accounting and Control (IMC) of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control. Under the joint directorship of Professor Dr. Marko Reimer and Professor Dr. Utz Schäffer, the Institute bundles the numerous teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students.
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- Coordination and organisation of activities in research, teaching and business engagement
- Conception and realisation of (parts of) projects
- Office Management (among others, coordination of appointments, correspondence, travel planning)
- Event organization and looking after national and international guests
- Preparation of short articles for, among others, websites and social media platforms
- Very good organizational skills, time and office management
- Excellent German and English language skills
- High social and team competence
- Very good MS-Office skills
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Otherwise I’m looking forward to receiving your application, including salary expectations, via email.