Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Düsseldorf
- Act as the first contact person in the reception area for employees, service providers, and national as well as international program participants and guests.
- Manage the telephone center in German and English.
- Carry out administrative and organizational duties related to campus management, especially handling the cash box, managing keys, document filing, handling incoming and outgoing mail, and providing support for facility as well as for event management.
- Support the activities of the Program Director MBA/ Director Campus Management.
- A completed degree, preferably in business education, or a comparable education in hospitality management is welcome.
- Previous experience in reception, in the service sector, or in the hospitality industry is desirable; technical skills are welcome.
- Very good written and spoken English and German.
- Good to very good proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Professional appearance, strong customer orientation and customer service attitude, hands-on mentality, focused approach, teamworking ability.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
Please send your application documents, including salary expectations, by email to: