Research Assistant/Doctoral Student (f/m/d) - Center of Asset and Wealth Management
at Allianz Endowed Chair of Finance (Professor Markus Rudolf)
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
Previous degree: Master’s degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or Business Administration
- Conducting empirical research
- Publication of articles in high-ranking academic journals
- Support in the execution of courses and supervision of bachelor and master theses
- Engaging in administrative work at the department
- Participating in the WHU doctoral program completing a doctoral thesis
- Very good Master's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or Business Administration
- Enthusiasm for topics related to asset management, asset pricing, cryptocurrencies, and blockchain
- Experience in programming (e.g. C++, Python) helpful, but not required
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- Strong motivation and proactivity, ability to work independently and in a team
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and practical relevance.
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
Please send your application, including a letter of motivation, CV, and transcripts, by email to: