Research Assistant in Organization Theory (f/m/d)
Starting: as soon as possible, January 1st 2021 latest
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
Previous degree: Master’s degree in economics, business administration or mathematics
- Development of your PhD thesis in game theory and/or experimental economics in any field of your interests
- Participation in the WHU doctoral programs
- Support of the professor in courses and final theses
- Assistance in the organization of conferences
- Engagement in administrative work at the department
- An outstanding exam in economics, business administration or mathematics
- In-depth game-theoretical knowledge obtained in courses in contract theory, game theory or industrial economics and/or advanced knowledge in experimental economics
- Profound knowledge of English
- Team spirit and flexibility
- Ability to work independently
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and practical relevance.
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
Please send your application, including CV, transcripts, Bachelor and Master’s dissertations as well as the names of two academic referees, until October 1, 2020, by email to: