Research Assistant/Doctoral Student (f/m/d)) - Chair of Strategy and Marketing
The work of Professor Dr. Martin Fassnacht & Team at the Chair of Strategy and Marketing in Düsseldorf focuses on linking science and practice. Our research goal is to address management-relevant issues and their strategic implications in the fields of price management, brand management, retail marketing, and omnichannel business using sound scientific methods. In joint research and cooperation projects, we work closely together with renowned companies. "We inspire Business" is our claim. During their PhD, our Research Assistants receive intensive mentoring, which prepares them optimally for a business career.
Starting: at any time
Locations: WHU Campus Düsseldorf
Previous degree: economics, psychology or a comparable course of study
- Producing publications within the scope of your doctoral project
- Participating in scientific consulting and cooperation projects with partners in practice
- Supporting academic courses and classes
- Contributing to the administration of the Chair
- Degree in economics, psychology or related degree subject (diploma or master's degree)
- Ideally with a specialisation in marketing and/or corresponding practical experience
- Enthusiasm for the research focus of the Chair
- Very good English
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and practical relevance.
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
Please send your application, including CV, transcripts, Bachelor and Master’s dissertations as well as the names of two academic referees, by email to: