Research Assistant/Doctoral Student (f/m/d) - Henkel Center for Consumer Goods
The objective of the center is to contribute to the research of consumer goods in different areas, especially of Marketing, Management Accounting & Control and Purchasing, and to encourage an intensive collaboration with business. The Henkel Center for Consumer Goods is supported by an Advisory Board, consisting of leading representatives of its donor Henkel AG & Co KGaA, Duesseldorf and WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management.
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
Previous degree: Master’s degree in business, psychology or a comparable course of study
- Working on publications and completing a dissertation in the fields of strategy and/or marketing
- Supervising lectures
- Taking over responsibility in the center administration
- Support in the organization of events with Henkel
- Close cooperation with Henkel
- Excellent degree in business, psychology or a comparable course of study (diploma or master's degree) successfully completed or about to be completed
- Ideally, strategy and/or marketing as a specialization and/or corresponding practical experience
- Enthusiasm for the FMCG industry
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to attend regular meetings in Düsseldorf (Henkel, WHU Campus Düsseldorf)
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and practical relevance.
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
The application deadline is October 15, 2020. Please send your application, including CV and transcripts, by email to: