Research Assistant/Doctoral Student (f/m/d) - Institute of Family Business and Mittelstand
Starting: January 1st 2021 or earlier
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
Previous degree: Master’s degree in business or related topics
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and practical relevance.
- Cumulative dissertation on family firm topic.
- Support with teaching organization.
- Supervision of bachelor and master theses.
- Co-organization of Campus for Family Business event.
- Possibility to participate in international academic conferences.
- Excellent master degree in business or related topics.
- Fluent German language skills.
- Ambition to work in a scientific way.
- Team work skills.
- Very good people skills due to frequent contact with practitioners.
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
Please send your application, including CV, transcripts, Bachelor and Master’s dissertations as well as the names of two academic referees, by email to: