Gain new perspectives:
Meet us in Lima on February 14 to discover how the MBA at WHU can boost your career.
Our Recruiting Manager, Carolin, will be at the El Pardo Doubletree by Hilton in Lima on February 14 and would be delighted to meet with you in an informal setting to discuss how an MBA program at WHU could take your career to the next level. Please register by filling out the form and Carolin will be in touch with you to arrange an individual appointment.
Shape your future –
Study in Europe's strongest economy!
Find out how an MBA in another country can provide you a global perspective and learn more about WHU and studying in Germany.
- Maximize your career impact with a top-ranked MBA program: #1 in Germany, #3 in Europe and #6 Worldwide
- Benefit from Prosperous Employment Opportunities: Gain an 18-Month Post-Study Work Visa in Europe's Strongest Economy
- Develop a global business mindset: Large international community
- Learn to be an influential and effective leader: Experiential approach to leadership and personal development
- Cultivate lasting professional relationships: Close-knit and diverse global alumni network
Experienced and diverse - take a look at the current Full-Time MBA class profile:
average years of
Interested in meeting us over coffee –
Once you have filled the form, Carolin will be in touch with you to arrange the meeting. Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with her directly.
Recruiting Manager MBA
Data Protection Notice