Gain a new perspective:
Meet us in Washington, D.C. on September 24.
Our Recruiting Manager, Sabine, will be at the Marriott Marquis Hotel on September 24, 2019 from 6pm - 9pm and would be delighted to meet with you in an informal setting to discuss how the MBA Program at WHU can take your career to the next level. Please register by filling out the form and Sabine will be in touch with you to arrange an individual appointment.
Shape your future –
Join Europe's strongest economy!
Located at the heart of the largest central European economic area, Düsseldorf is host to the headquarters of many international companies and start-ups, and benefits from access to an international airport and connections to other European cities. Germany itself is famous for its strong economy and But why else should you choose WHU as your MBA study destination?:
- Maximize your career impact: The #1 MBA Program in Germany
- Benefit from numerous employment opportunities: Gain an 18-month post-study work visa
- Develop a global business mindset: Join a large international community
- Learn to be an influential and effective leader: Experiential approach to leadership and personal development
- Cultivate lasting professional relationships: Close-knit and diverse global alumni network
Experienced and diverse - take a look at the current Full-Time MBA class profile:
average years of
Interested in meeting us over coffee? –
Once you have filled the form, Sabine will be in touch with you to arrange the meeting. Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with her directly.
Recruiting Manager MBA
Data Protection Notice