Virtual Class Visit:
Experience a live MBA class.
Attend a real-life MBA lecture with our current students from the comfort of your home. Get a glimpse into our dynamic learning environment and get valuable insights into our curriculum. Check out our upcoming sessions below and pick the lecture of your choice.
Experience it for yourself –
Find out how the MBA at WHU can benefit you.
- Virtually attend a real-life MBA lecture with our current students
- Experience our classroom and interactive learning environment
- Ask our admissions staff any questions via chat, during and after the virtual class session
- Get valuable insights into our curriculum, program offerings, and admission requirements
Professor Dr. Jürgen Weigand
Institute for Industrial Organization
at WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management
Date and Time
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
from 10:30 am to 12 pm CEST
Lecture: Economics of Corporate and Competitive Strategy
The objective of the course is to equip the business strategist with a systematic approach and a theory-based toolbox for
- identifying and evaluating market opportunities,
- developing strategic judgment, and
- making strategic choices.
Professor Dr. Ove Jensen
Date and Time
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
from 1:45 pm to 3:15 pm CEST
Lecture: B2B Sales Management
Any business model basically has two sides: operations and sales. In most firms, the operations side is transparent and over-managed whereas the sales side is intransparent and under-managed. Many general managers perceive sales performance as a black box. This course discusses how to systematically manage sales performance (B2B Selling Process, B2B Pricing, B2B Sales Force).
Interested in getting to know us in person –
Once you have filled the form, Sabine will be in touch with you to confirm your registration. Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with her directly.
Data Protection Notice