Online Course Guide of WHU –
Find all modules and courses of our degree programs.
Please use the filters below to select the term (spring or fall) as well as the respective program (BSc, MSc, MBA, Exchange, Doctoral) of your choice for an overview of all modules offered at WHU. The courses are listed under the modules. Please click on a module to see which courses are part of it. If you would like to find out more about a certain course, click on the name of the course to see detail information. The location of the lecture will be revealed after your course registration on myWHUstudies.
Spring term counts from January - August, fall term counts from September - December.
Important for Exchange Students: As the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Programs utilize a modular course structure, the dates on which students begin and end the exchange are flexible. Please find here a chronological overview of the preliminary course offering for Fall and Spring.
Business and Trade Law, Group E + BBP
- Legal texts may only be used without being marked or underlined (this includes inscribing through words, symbols, or paragrpahs). Only the name of the title bearer may be used.
(Please note that exchange students obtain a higher number of credits in the BSc-program at WHU than listed here. For further information please contact directly the International Relations Office.)
2) Definition of merchant (§§ 1-6 HGB)
3) Importance of the Commercial Register
4) Merges and Acquisitions, Venture Capital
5) Selected commercial transactions
6) Organizational structure and liability within partnerships
7) Organizational structure, liability and raising of capital within companies limited by shares
- Kindler: Grundkurs Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht, 6. Aufl. 2012, Verlag C.H. Beck (7. Aufl. angekündigt)
- Führich, Wirtschaftsprivatrecht, 12. Aufl. 2014, Verlag Vahlen
- Roth/Weller: Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht, 8. Aufl. 2013, Verlag Vahlen
- Schade, Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht, 3. Aufl. 2014 (Verlag C.F. Müller)
- Führich/Werdan, Wirtschaftsprivatrecht in Fällen und Fragen, 6. Aufl. 2013, Verlag Vahlen