Online Course Guide of WHU –
Find all modules and courses of our degree programs.
Please use the filters below to select the term (spring or fall) as well as the respective program (BSc, MSc, MBA, Exchange, Doctoral) of your choice for an overview of all modules offered at WHU. The courses are listed under the modules. Please click on a module to see which courses are part of it. If you would like to find out more about a certain course, click on the name of the course to see detail information. The location of the lecture will be revealed after your course registration on myWHUstudies.
Spring term counts from January - August, fall term counts from September - December.
Important for Exchange Students: As the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Programs utilize a modular course structure, the dates on which students begin and end the exchange are flexible. Please find here a chronological overview of the preliminary course offering for Fall and Spring.
Chinese I, Group 2, A1, Lu
(Please note that exchange students obtain a higher number of credits in the BSc-program at WHU than listed here. For further information please contact directly the International Relations Office.)
- Chinese pronunciation; learning to read and write the Chinese standard phonetic transcription "pinyin"
- Introducing and practising basic grammatical structures
- Learning Chinese characters and writing exercises
- Developing a basic vocabulary
- Listening and speaking exercises in everyday situations
- Aspects of Chinese culture, mentality and traditions
Additional materials will be distributed in class and/or announced at the beginning of the course.