Online Course Guide of WHU –
Find all modules and courses of our degree programs.
Please use the filters below to select the term (spring or fall) as well as the respective program (BSc, MSc, MBA, Exchange, Doctoral) of your choice for an overview of all modules offered at WHU. The courses are listed under the modules. Please click on a module to see which courses are part of it. If you would like to find out more about a certain course, click on the name of the course to see detail information. The location of the lecture will be revealed after your course registration on myWHUstudies.
Spring term counts from January - August, fall term counts from September - December.
Important for Exchange Students: As the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Programs utilize a modular course structure, the dates on which students begin and end the exchange are flexible. Please find here a chronological overview of the preliminary course offering for Fall and Spring.
Spanish I, Group 5
(Please note that exchange students obtain a higher number of credits in the BSc-program at WHU than listed here. For further information please contact directly the International Relations Office.)
- Refresh the present form: Talking about routines
- The pretérito indefinido: Reporting on past events
- Question pronouns: Asking questions
- "Ser" and "Estar" + adjectives
- The pretérito prefecto: Talking about experiences
- Contrast between pretérito perfecto / indefinido
- Hay que / (no) se puede
- Direct and indirect object pronouns (depending on available time)
Curriculum vitae preparation
c) Oral expression:
Presentation of a Latin-American country or a Spanish region (max.10 minutes)
Any changes in the programme will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- Castro Viúdez, F.et al.:Nuevo español en marcha 2, A2.SGEL & Hueber
- Additional material distributed in class.
- Cámara Hernando, María Luz:Übungsgrammatik Spanisch. Langenscheidt (ISBN 978-3-468-34986-7)
- Álvarez Olañeta, Pedro und Trinidad Bonachera Álvarez:Großes Übungsbuch Spanisch neu.Hueber (ISBN: 978-3-19-107906-2)
- Moriena, Claudia und Karen Genschow:Große Lerngrammatik Spanisch. Hueber (ISBN:978-3-19-104145-8)