Online Course Guide of WHU –
Find all modules and courses of our degree programs.
Please use the filters below to select the term (spring or fall) as well as the respective program (BSc, MSc, MBA, Exchange, Doctoral) of your choice for an overview of all modules offered at WHU. The courses are listed under the modules. Please click on a module to see which courses are part of it. If you would like to find out more about a certain course, click on the name of the course to see detail information. The location of the lecture will be revealed after your course registration on myWHUstudies.
Spring term counts from January - August, fall term counts from September - December.
Important for Exchange Students: As the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Programs utilize a modular course structure, the dates on which students begin and end the exchange are flexible. Please find here a chronological overview of the preliminary course offering for Fall and Spring.
European Integration: Economics, History and Policy
(Please note that exchange students obtain a higher number of credits in the BSc-program at WHU than listed here. For further information please contact directly the International Relations Office.)
- History of the European Economic Integration Process
- The Economics of European Trade Integration
- European Union Institutions and Policies
- Cost, Benefits and Challenges of a Common Currency
- The European Monetary Union (EMU)
- Current Problems and Challenges
- Understanding the Implications of EU trade integration and the single currency
- Learning about the Functioning of the European Union
- Understanding the implications of the Brexit