Online Course Guide of WHU –
Find all modules and courses of our degree programs.
Please use the filters below to select the term (spring or fall) as well as the respective program (BSc, MSc, MBA, Exchange, Doctoral) of your choice for an overview of all modules offered at WHU. The courses are listed under the modules. Please click on a module to see which courses are part of it. If you would like to find out more about a certain course, click on the name of the course to see detail information. The location of the lecture will be revealed after your course registration on myWHUstudies.
Spring term counts from January - August, fall term counts from September - December.
Important for Exchange Students: As the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Programs utilize a modular course structure, the dates on which students begin and end the exchange are flexible. Please find here a chronological overview of the preliminary course offering for Fall and Spring.
French III, Group 2, B1+
(Please note that exchange students obtain a higher number of credits in the BSc-program at WHU than listed here. For further information please contact directly the International Relations Office.)
Grammar (as required)
The following skills will be developed:
- should be able to understand the most important content of texts concerning both concrete and abstract topics, and to understand technical discussions from their own field of activity.
- should be able to speak at a fairly uniform pace. Even if there are some hesitancies when searching for a structure or an item of vocabulary, there are no noticeably long pauses.
- should be able to initiate conversation, can lead the conversation when appropriate and can finish the discussion.
- in situations which are familiar to them, should be able contribute constructively to the conversation/discussion by acknowledging understanding and encouraging others to speak.
- should be aware of cultural issues and events in France.