Online Course Guide of WHU –
Find all modules and courses of our degree programs.
Please use the filters below to select the term (spring or fall) as well as the respective program (BSc, MSc, MBA, Exchange, Doctoral) of your choice for an overview of all modules offered at WHU. The courses are listed under the modules. Please click on a module to see which courses are part of it. If you would like to find out more about a certain course, click on the name of the course to see detail information. The location of the lecture will be revealed after your course registration on myWHUstudies.
Spring term counts from January - August, fall term counts from September - December.
Important for Exchange Students: As the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Programs utilize a modular course structure, the dates on which students begin and end the exchange are flexible. Please find here a chronological overview of the preliminary course offering for Fall and Spring.
Spanish III, Group 2, A2
(Please note that exchange students obtain a higher number of credits in the BSc-program at WHU than listed here. For further information please contact directly the International Relations Office.)
- The Direct Object Pronouns
- The Comparative
- The forms of the past: indefinido, imperfecto and perfecto
- Question pronouns: Asking questions
- "Ser" and "Estar" + adjectives
- The future: ir a + infinitivo
- Contrast between pretérito perfecto/indefinido
- Hay que / (no) se puede
b) Oral expression:
Presentation of a spanish or spanish-american company. (max.10 minutes)
- Castro Viúdez, F.et al.:Nuevo español en marcha, A1-A2.SGEL, & Hueber(ISBN 978-3-19-274503-4)
- Additional material will be distributed in class.
- Cámara Hernando, María Luz:Übungsgrammatik Spanisch. Langenscheidt (ISBN 978-3-468-34986-7)
- Álvarez Olañeta, Pedro und Trinidad Bonachera Álvarez:Großes Übungsbuch Spanisch neu.Hueber (ISBN 978-3-19-107906-2)
- Moriena, Claudia und Karen Genschow:Große Lerngrammatik Spanisch. Hueber (ISBN978-3-19-104145-8)