Online Course Guide of WHU –
Find all modules and courses of our degree programs.
Please use the filters below to select the term (spring or fall) as well as the respective program (BSc, MSc, MBA, Exchange, Doctoral) of your choice for an overview of all modules offered at WHU. The courses are listed under the modules. Please click on a module to see which courses are part of it. If you would like to find out more about a certain course, click on the name of the course to see detail information. The location of the lecture will be revealed after your course registration on myWHUstudies.
Spring term counts from January - August, fall term counts from September - December.
Important for Exchange Students: As the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Programs utilize a modular course structure, the dates on which students begin and end the exchange are flexible. Please find here a chronological overview of the preliminary course offering for Fall and Spring.
Chinese III - group 2, Lu
(Please note that exchange students obtain a higher number of credits in the BSc-program at WHU than listed here. For further information please contact directly the International Relations Office.)
- listening: understanding of spoken material covering familiar topics at almost normal pace
- talking: exercises in free conversation, expressing oneself spontaneously in front of others
- reading: understanding short, largely colloquial texts based on familiar topics
- writing: composing short coherent texts (letters, postcards, small stories and emails)
- intercultural communication: awareness of similarities and differences
Additional materials distributed in class and/or announced at the beginning of the course.