Online Course Guide of WHU –
Find all modules and courses of our degree programs.
Please use the filters below to select the term (spring or fall) as well as the respective program (BSc, MSc, MBA, Exchange, Doctoral) of your choice for an overview of all modules offered at WHU. The courses are listed under the modules. Please click on a module to see which courses are part of it. If you would like to find out more about a certain course, click on the name of the course to see detail information. The location of the lecture will be revealed after your course registration on myWHUstudies.
Spring term counts from January - August, fall term counts from September - December.
Important for Exchange Students: As the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Programs utilize a modular course structure, the dates on which students begin and end the exchange are flexible. Please find here a chronological overview of the preliminary course offering for Fall and Spring.
Spanish I, Group 6
(Please note that exchange students obtain a higher number of credits in the BSc-program at WHU than listed here. For further information please contact directly the International Relations Office.)
The main objective of the first semester is to improve written, oral and intercultural language skills. Students will acquire specialist vocabulary based on business-related exercises. Priority will be given to the following grammatical forms as well as to business-related topics:
- Past tenses review
- Use of future forms
- Reflexive verbs and "LE" verbs
- Introduction to the "Subjuntivo"
- Conditional form for giving advice
Curriculum vitae preparation
b) Business Spanish:
Reading and analysis of economic texts taken from the book by Schnitzer/Martí (Chapter:
c) Oral expression:
Presentation of a Latin-American country or a Spanish region (max.15 minutes).
- Castro Viúdez, Francisca... [et al.]Nuevo Español en Marcha 3, B1. Libro del Alumno. SGEL/Hueber, ISBN 978-84-9778-740-6
- SCHNITZER, Johannes und Jordi Martí.Wirtschaftsspanisch. München ISBN 978-3-486-75514-5, 6 Edition
- Standardgrammatik Spanisch. München (ISBN 978-3-468-34919-5)
- BONACHERA ÁLVAREZ, Trinidad und Pedro Álvarez Olañeta. Großes Übungsbuch Spanisch. Ismaning (ISBN 978-3-19-007906-3)
- MORIENA, Claudia und Karen Genschow. Große Lerngrammatik Spanisch. Ismaning (ISBN 978-3-19-004145-9)