Online Course Guide of WHU –
Find all modules and courses of our degree programs.
Please use the filters below to select the term (spring or fall) as well as the respective program (BSc, MSc, MBA, Exchange, Doctoral) of your choice for an overview of all modules offered at WHU. The courses are listed under the modules. Please click on a module to see which courses are part of it. If you would like to find out more about a certain course, click on the name of the course to see detail information. The location of the lecture will be reveiled after your course registration on myWHUstudies.
Spring term counts from January - August, fall term counts from September - December.
Important for Exchange Students: As the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA Programs utilize a modular course structure, the dates on which students begin and end the exchange are flexible. Please find here a chronological overview of the preliminary course offering for Spring and Fall.
Ability to communicate
Mediation of communication technics
(Please note that exchange students obtain a higher number of credits in the BSc-program at WHU than listed here. For further information please contact directly the International Relations Office.)
- somatic and mental fitness
- Self-confidence and self-assessment
The course ist limited to 50 participants.
- Körpersprache und Kommunikation (Argyle, M.), Junfermann, Paderborn
- The Silent Language (Hall, E.), Anchor books, New York
- so werden Sie schlagfertig und erfolgreich (Pöhm, M.), Mosaik-Verlag bei Goldmann, München
- Vergessen Sie alles über Rhetorik (Pöhm, M.) mvg Verlag, Frankfurt
- Das Nonplus Ultra der Schlagfertigkeit (Pöhm, M.) mvg Verlag, Frankfurt