In 2010, WHU has been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). Thus, WHU is the fourth business school in Germany to be accredited by AACSB, which is one of the most significant accreditations for business schools worldwide.
AACSB is characterized by outstanding commitment to high quality and constant improvement as well as a particularly strict and broad expert assessment. AACSB has placed special emphasis on the excellent quality of the study program as well as the internationality of WHU.
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standards of achievement for business schools worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty, and
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.