Since the early days, WHU has partnered with companies to create win-win career opportunities for businesses and students. The Career Center fosters these connections and can help you unlock a talent pool of well-educated and high-potential students. Interacting closely with companies across a wide range of sectors, including banking and finance, consulting, industry and services, and start-ups is integral to each student’s journey at WHU.
How you can recruit our talent depends on your target – our Vallendar campus is home to Bachelor and Master students just starting their careers, while our MBA students with several years of professional experience are located in Düsseldorf. In both groups, you can engage with an array of qualified and passionate candidates with diverse backgrounds to find and attract those who best fit your talent needs.
Please select which student group you would like to recruit from.
Bachelor & Master Programs
Our Vallendar campus is home the Bachelor and Master programs covering various areas of Business Administration including Management, Finance, Entrepreneurship and Psychology.
- Students are interested in internships mainly between May and August each year as part of their program
- 6-month internships are popular amongst Bachelor students taking a gap year before starting their Master program, and also some second-year Master students
- Final-year students of all programs look for full-time positions to start after graduation
Our students from the Full-Time, Part-Time, and Global Online MBA programs:
- have several years of work experience
- have gained deep general management and leadership skills from their MBA and are equipped with skills needed to tackle problems and create opportunities for igniting growth
- combine academic excellence with a solid grounding in the real business world
- have in-depth industry knowledge and up-to-date customer insights