The Master Programs of WHU invites applications for the full-time position of
Admission Manager (f/m/d)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, with a starting date of December 2019 or later.
The department is guiding the Master of Science (MSc) Programs in the area of Management, Entrepreneurship, and Finance. As consecutive business degrees, they address qualified graduates of business-related programs who are looking for an international education. Program language is English.
- Counseling and guiding of applicants and candidates.
- Organization and supervision of the MSc admission process.
- Representation of MSc Programs at internal and external recruiting events both nationally and internationally.
- Administering our online application portal.
- Support of international candidates regarding visa and residence permit during the application and enrollment process.
- Support of Program Management with the preparation of enrollment procedures and introductory courses.
- Academic degree in business or related fields.
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and German
- Sound knowledge of office-software, knowledge of campus management systems and customer relationship tools is of advantage.
- Work experience in the field of higher education and/or recruiting.
- Ability to work independently in a structured and effective manner with an outstanding service orientation.
- Flexibility in working hours and willingness to work and travel on weekends if required.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with the potential to become extended or permanent.
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our Team!