Apprenticeship for an Office Management Assistant (f/m/d) - in Praxi e.V.
In Praxi e.V. is the alumni association of WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management, based in Vallendar near Koblenz. In Praxi has over 6,000 members in 65 countries and is constantly growing. WHU is a private, officially recognized university with campuses in Vallendar and Düsseldorf. It occupies top positions in national and international university rankings.
Starting: August 2022
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- You are interested in the commercial area (e.g. office or event management)
- You enjoy working in a team
- You have a good secondary school degree or high school diploma (university entrance qualification)
- Good German and English language skills
- You are creative, trustworthy & determined
- You are digitally affine
- Eager to learn
What you can expect from us
- Great opportunities for development with a secure employer
- Flexible working hours
- Familiar team
- International environment & valuable network
- Planning, organizing, coordinating
- Tasks in a wide variety of areas such as event and project management, marketing, communication and cooperation, accounting, administration
What we offer
We offer you an apprenticeship as an Office Management Clerk (f/m/d) in a unique environment, with motivated colleagues as well as a chance for personal development. We are a welcoming team that solves very diverse tasks in an exciting and constantly changing environment. If you enjoy working with people, are responsible and want to make a difference, then we should get to know each other. Apply! We are looking forward to meeting you!
Another burning question?
Just give us a call or send us an e-mail. If you are interested, please send your complete application documents with CV and references in electronic form only to: