The Online Sales Unit of WHU invites applications for the position of
Content Manager (m/f)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar.
The Online Sales Unit (OSU) is a motivated, high-performance team directly reporting to the leadership team of the school. OSU is responsible for all online marketing and online sales activities for the different degree programs of WHU. In this context, we communicate and cooperate intensively with the colleagues in the program offices and in the school’s marketing department.
- Create and publish content for Social Media channels and the WHU website
- Close communication with WHU’s degree programs, the Marketing and the Public Relations department to generate content
- Plan, create, and publish newsletters and mailings, maintain and develop online portals with WHU profiles
- Observe and continuously improve activities using tracking and analysis tools
- Develop new ideas and campaigns to generate and spread content
- Academic degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in marketing / com-munications or a business-related field
- Experiences and profound knowledge in content marketing, content creation and online marketing
- Experiences in working with Inxmail, Content and Campus Management sys-tems, Photoshop, and InDesign are advantageous
- Strong communication skills in English and German, stylistic perfection in writing emotionally appealing texts
- Strong social skills with networking capabilities and service orientation
- Independent, structured, and accurate way of working, team orientation and motivation
- Flexibility to attend program events, partly in the evenings or on weekends, to gain first hand program insights
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. Non-German candidates are encouraged to apply.