The Marketing department of WHU invites applications for WHU Campus Vallendar for the “Minijob” position of an
Intern Marketing (m/f)
The WHU Marketing department is responsible for brand management, print, WHU website, Social Media channels, videos, photos, events and merchandising. The Marketing team consists of highly motivated and creative people who handle their respective tasks professionally and independently.
- Supporting in planning, organizing, and realizing events, as well as print-material for these events
- Researching project-based information and structuring information in Excel or PowerPoint
- Designing or updating flyers, brochures, or posters in Photoshop based on templates in WHU design
- Analysing Merchandise activities, setting up sales booths, selling products at events
- Maintaining the WHU website based on Typo3
- Current/completed professional training, current/completed studies in a marketing-related field or similar educational background
- Communication skills in English and German
- Enjoyment of working in a team and developing ideas together
- A good feeling for design
Based on our international profile, we highly appreciate applications from non-German candidates. WHU fosters equal opportunities for everyone, and encourages men and women from all cultural and ethnical background as well as people with disabilities, to apply for this Position.