The Marketing department of WHU invites applications for WHU Campus Vallendar for the “Minijob” position of a
Intern Video Marketing (m/f)
The WHU Marketing department is responsible for brand management, print, WHU website, Social Media channels, videos, photos, events and merchandising. The Marketing team consists of highly motivated and creative people who handle their respective tasks professionally and independently.
- Supporting in planning, organizing, realizing and post-producing video projects
- Checking videos regarding quality and WHU Corporate Identity
- Generating ideas for new video projects in the team
- Updating and developing video platforms
- Maintaining channels to promote advertorial and teaching videos
- Current/completed professional training as digital media designer, current/completed studies in a marketing-related field or similar educational background
- Experiences in audiovisual video production
- Knowledge in Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Communication skills in English and German
- Enjoyment of working in a team and developing ideas together
- A good feeling for design
Based on our international profile, we highly appreciate applications from non-German candidates. WHU fosters equal opportunities for everyone, and encourages men and women from all cultural and ethnical background as well as people with disabilities, to apply for this Position.