Manager Examination Office (f/m/d)
The Examination Office in the department “Bachelor & Master” is responsible for all examination matters. The Bachelor of Science is a first degree in management science aimed at performance driven national and international students who wish to embark on a broad based and internationally oriented management degree program. The Master programs are geared towards high caliber graduates of both national and international Bachelor degree programs in management science who want to expand their knowledge in various areas. In all these degree programs diverse examination formats are employed. The program languages are English and German. You will work in a small team in close collaboration with professors and students.
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- Providing information and support to students taking examinations
- Providing information and support to examiners in the compilation of examinations
- Dealing with all examination related matters and processes on the Bachelor and Master programs
- Administration of all examination related documentation
- Academic degree in a relevant field of expertise or similar qualification
- Ability to work independently in a structured and effective manner
- Excellent communication skills both in English and German
- High level of customer orientation
- Good knowledge of Office-Software, especially Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Campus Management and Learning Management Systems (e.g. CASCampus or Moodle) is of advantage
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working time models, and home office
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Ecofriendly mobility offers (e.g., JobTicket, JobRad, e-mobility)
- Daycare for children for working parents
- Various fitness and health activities
- Good traffic connections (bus, train, bike and car)
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
The application deadline is January 31, 2022. Please send your application documents, including salary expectations, by email to: