The International Relations Office of WHU invites applications for the full-time position of
Manager International Relations Office (m/f)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar, with a preferred start date of December, 2017.
The International Relations department is a committed and flexible team, which organizes and supervises student exchange activities between WHU and its over 200 partner universities worldwide.
- Coordination of the exchange programs between WHU and a number of specific partner universities.
- Responsible for both incoming and outgoing study abroad students.
- Organization and management of the MBA Summer Program.
- General event management.
- Responsible for further exchange-related administrative tasks and projects.
- Academic degree or similar qualification in a relevant field of expertise.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent English and German language skills.
- Intercultural experience (e.g. living abroad, studying abroad).
- Ability to work independently, under time pressure and in a proactive, structured and effective manner.
- Good knowledge of office software.
- Very occasional weekend work.
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with potential to become extended or permanent.
Non-German candidates are explicitly encouraged to apply.