The Master Programs of WHU invites applications for the full-time position of
Manager Marketing & Recruiting (f/m/d)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar with a starting date of December or later.
The department is guiding the Master of Science (MSc) Programs in the area of Management, Entrepreneurship, and Finance. As consecutive business degrees, they address qualified graduates of business-related programs who are looking for an international education. Program language is English.
- Recruiting and first point of contact for candidates for the MSc Programs.
- Developing relationships with candidates at every stage of the sales funnel as well as maintainance and further development of the CRM system.
- Representation of MSc Programs at internal and external recruiting events both nationally and internationally.
- Support of Program Management with the development and implementation of marketing materials, such as brochures, advertisements, videos, etc.
- Working closely with the WHU Online Sales Unit for website content.
- Tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of sales activities.
- Academic degree preferably in business or communication.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German.
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM systems as well as ability to work independently in a structured and effective manner.
- Service-orientation, flexibility in working hours and willingness to work on weekends.
- Willingness to travel worldwide for fairs and events, especially from October to March.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with the potential to become extended or permanent.
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!