Manager International Relations Office (f/m/d)
The International Relations Office is a committed and flexible team, which organizes and supvervises student exchange activities between WHU and its more than 200 partner universities worldwide.
Starting: December 1, 2021 or later
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- Responsible for the project management of the Erasmus + funding programme (Reporting, Budget, etc.), in close cooperation with the Exchange Coordinator for Europe.
- Project management for other various DAAD scholarship programs (e.g. PROMOS, Stibet, ISAP, Go East, LEI).
- Coordination of the Double Degree programs with a number of partner universities.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing double degree students and related tasks.
- Organization of an online MBA European Summer Program.
- Responsible for further exchange-related tasks and projects, such as the organization of events and information sessions for WHU students and exchange students.
- Academic degree or similar qualification in a relevat field of expertise.
- Experience in organizational-, time- and office management.
- Excellent communication skills and customer orientation.
- Excellent English and German language skills.
- Enjoyment of contacts to institutions (e.g. DAAD), partner universities and students. Affinity with numbers (regarding DAAD programs).
- Intercultural experience (e.g. living abroad, studying abroad).
- Ability to work independently, also under time pressure, in a proactive, structured and effective manner.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working time models, and home office
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Ecofriendly mobility offers (e.g., JobTicket, JobRad, e-mobility)
- Daycare for children for working parents
- Various fitness and health activities
- Good traffic connections (bus, train, bike and car)
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
Please send your application documents, including salary expectations, by email to: