The Online Sales Unit of WHU invites applications for the position of
Online Manager (m/f)
located at WHU Campus Vallendar, with a start date as soon as possible.
The Online Sales Unit (OSU) is a motivated, high-performance team directly reporting to the leadership team of the school. OSU is responsible for all online marketing and online sales activities for the different degree programs of WHU. In this context, we communicate and cooperate intensively with the colleagues in the program offices and in the school’s marketing department.
- Develop, organize, and manage Google search and display campaigns to increase traffic and conversions on program webpages
- Set-up remarketing strategies and measures
- Develop the right keywords, bidding strategies, and support the content team with Search Engine Optimization
- Develop new campaign designs with external agencies and develop concepts for landingpages
- Monitor and continuously improve campaigns and activities using tracking and analysis tools
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Academic degree or equivalent qualification, preferably in marketing / communications or a business-related field
- Experiences and profound knowledge in Google Adwords, Analytics, SEO, SEA
- Experiences in working with Content Management systems, Photoshop, and InDesign are advantageous
- Strong communication skills in English and German
- Independent, structured, and accurate way of working, team orientation and motivation
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. Non-German candidates are encouraged to apply.