Personal Assistant (f/m/d) - Chair of Production Management
The work of Prof. Dr. Arnd Huchzermeier & Team focuses on research and teaching on operational excellence of companies in industry, trade and services. Corporate success results from participative leadership, lean and resilient processes, sustainability and the application of analytical methods in an increasingly digital and networked world. In cooperation with other Business Schools, we award companies from all over Europe with the renowned Industrial Excellence Award. In the context of scientific research projects, we work closely with leading companies, associations and universities on an international level.
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- Support of the chair holder in all organizational and administrative matters
- Office management (correspondence, filing, material procurement, etc.)
- Comprehensive sheduling and monitoring
- Budget control and reimbursement of expenses
- Assist in the planning and execution of events (including teaching, executive education, and research conferences).
- Design and maintenance of the chair's and the Industrial Excellence Award's websites
- Commercial training or other qualification in the field of secretarial/office management with corresponding professional experience
- Good organizational, time and office management skills.
- Very good PC skills (Microsoft Office, website design and editing (Typo3) including image and video processing)
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills and a strong service orientation
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working time models, and home office
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Ecofriendly mobility offers (e.g., JobTicket, JobRad, e-mobility)
- Daycare for children for working parents
- Various fitness and health activities
- Good traffic connections (bus, train, bike and car)
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
Please send your application documents, including salary expectations, by email to: