The Chair of Production Management with the Center for Collaborative Commerce invites applications for a
Postdoctoral position (m/f) in Supply Chain Finance
located at WHU Campus Vallendar. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and relevance to business practice.
- Postdoctoral position to conduct joint research in the area of Supply Chain Finance.
- Development of executive education programs and support of Master courses.
- The department chair acts as primary coordinator.
- You will get a fixed salary and some administrative support.
- The position is limited to one year and can be extended once by another 12 month period.
- You should hold a Ph.D. in Operations Management, Operations Research or a relevant discipline and possess a record that demonstrates your research potential.
- You must have strong analytical and English communicational skills.
- Doctoral students close to completing their Ph.D. are also encouraged to apply.
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!