The MBA Program of WHU invites applications for the full position of
Program Manager (f/m/d)
located at WHU Campus Düsseldorf. This position will be available from January 15, 2020.
The WHU MBA Program focuses on people with a first degree and a minimum of 2 years work experience. The program is taught entirely in English. As member of the WHU MBA Office team you will deal with all operational tasks necessary for the successful execution of the program.
- Dealing with all program related organizational issues such as course and examination coordination
- First point of contact for students and professors
- Coordination of international modules
- Organization of extra-curricular events and activities such as the graduation ceremony, guest lectures, and skill accelerator workshops
- Office management
- Flexible working schedule and frequent weekend work
- Academic degree with international focus and work experience
- Excellent communication skills, both in English and German
- Excellent organizational, time, and office management skills
- Very good PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), preferably with additional skills in management information systems
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills, strong team player, and exceptional service orientation
- Ability to work independently in a structured and effective manner
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with the potential to become extended or permanent.
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!