Project Manager (f/m/d) - in the area of Management Accounting and Control
The Institute of Management Accounting and Control (IMC) of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control. Under the joint directorship of Prof. Dr. Marko Reimer and Prof. Dr. Utz Schäffer, the institute bundles the numerous teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students.
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- You will be part of a small and committed team, promoting the future development of management accounting with own stimuli
- You will work on the content-related conceptualization and realization of events (workshops, seminars, round tables) with our renowned partner companies
- You will support the conceptualization, execution, and analysis of surveys on current topics (e.g., on the digital transformation of the finance function and the integration of sustainability aspects in management control)
- You will gain deep insights into corporate practice by working in close dialogue with experts and establish own expertise
- You have an academic degree (ideally but not necessarily with work experience)
- Your (self-)organizational skills are extraordinary
- You can easily become competent in new topics; having your finger on the pulse of time is a must for you
- You think analytically, can break down complex matters, and have very good communication skills
- You advance projects independently but also like to find the best course of action in a team
- Your English is excellent and your German language skills are good
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working time models, and home office
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Ecofriendly mobility offers (e.g., JobTicket, JobRad, e-mobility)
- Daycare for children for working parents
- Various fitness and health activities
- Good traffic connections (bus, train, bike and car)
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Otherwise, I am looking forward to receiving your application, including salary expectations, via e-mail.