Project Manager (f/m/d) – Institute of Management Accounting and Control
The Institute of Management Accounting and Control (IMC) of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control. Under the joint directorship of Prof. Dr. Marko Reimer and Prof. Dr. Utz Schäffer, the institute bundles the numerous teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students.
Starting: at any time
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
Languages: English and German
- Conception, realization, and analysis of surveys (e.g., on the digital transformation and future skills and roles of controllers)
- Content-related conception and realization of events with our renowned partner companies
- Academic degree (ideally but not necessarily with a business or social science background)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commitment
- Excellent social skills as well as team spirit
- Excellent English and good German language skills
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Flexible working time models and home office
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Ecofriendly mobility offers (e.g., JobTicket, JobRad, e-mobility)
- Daycare for children for working parents
- Various fitness and health activities
- Good traffic connections (bus, train, bike, and car)
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Otherwise, I am looking forward to receiving your application, including salary expectations, via e-mail.