WHU’s Institute of Management Accounting and Control invites applications for the position of
Project Manager (f/m/d)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, starting at any time.
The Institute of Management Accounting and Control (IMC) of WHU is a leading think tank in the area of management accounting and control. Under the joint directorship of Prof. Dr. Marko Reimer and Prof. Dr. Utz Schäffer, the institute bundles the numerous teaching and research activities of the associated professors and doctoral students.
- Conception, realization, and analysis of surveys (e.g. on the digital transformation and future skills and roles of controllers)
- Close collaboration with renowned partner companies
- Conception and realization of events
- Academic degree
- Excellent analytical and communicative skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and commitment
- High social and team competence
- Excellent English and German language skills
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our Team!