The Chair of the Center for Sports and Management invites applications for the position of
Research Assistant / Doctoral Student (m/f)
starting in the beginning of 2018, located at the WHU Campus Düsseldorf.
Research and Academic Programs at WHU
WHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for research and business practice. In this context, WHU offers a stimulating international environment. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate graduates and providing lifelong learning opportunities.
- Leading practice-related PhD-project within sports management
- Creating relevant academic studies, case studies and practice reports
Projects and partners
- Fostering cooperations with leading partners in sports business
- Independently leading and executing (international) projects, such as driving and executing SPOAC, the Sports Business Academy by WHU
Center for Sports and Management
- Conceptualizing and executing academic courses and classes
- Contributing to the strategic and content-driven development of the CSM
- Very good master degree in management or related degree subject
- Enthusiasm for topics related to sports, economics and society
- Very good English and German language skills
- Good understanding of quantitative and qualitative methods
- Self-driven team player with an entrepreneurial mind-set
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from international candidates.