The Chair of Macroeconomics and International Economics invites applications for the position of
Doctoral Student / Research Assistant (m/f)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar. The Position is to be filled as soon as possible.
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and relevance to business practice.
WHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for research and business practice. In this context, WHU offers a stimulating international environment. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate graduates and providing lifelong learning opportunities.
- Your main task will be your Ph.D. project in the area of macroeconomics or international economics and to present your research at academic conferences.
- You commit to research projects at the Chair of Macroeconomics and International Economics.
- You support research seminars and courses at the undergraduate and graduate level as teaching assistant.
- You are engaged in administrative work for the Chair.
- You have a very good university degree with a concentration in macroeconomics and/or international economics.
- You have written your thesis in the area of economics.
- You have good German and English language skills.
- You are a team player and highly motivated.
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from international candidates.
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!