The Chair of Macroeconomics and International Economics invites applications for the position of
Doctoral Student / Research Assistant (m/f)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar.
Research and Academic Programs at WHU
WHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for research and business practice. In this context, WHU offers a stimulating international environment. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate graduates and providing life-long learning opportunities.
- Your main task will be your Ph.D. project in the area of macroeconomics and international economics and to present your research on academic confer-ences.
- You commit to research projects at the Chair of Macroeconomics and International Economics.
- You support research seminars and courses at the undergraduate and graduate level as teaching assistant.
- You are engaged in administrative work for the Chair.
- You have a very good university degree with a concentration in macroeconomics and/or international economics.
- You have written your thesis in the area of macroeconomics and international economics.
- You have very profound German and English language skills.
- You are a team player and highly motivated.
WHU is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from international candidates.