The Chair of Strategic Management invites applications for the position of
Research Assistant / Doctoral Student (m/f)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar, with a start date of January, 2018 or later.
Research and Academic Programs at WHU
WHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for research and business practice. In this context, WHU offers a stimulating international environment. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate graduates and providing lifelong learning opportunities.
- Completing a doctoral thesis and conducting empirical research
- Being part of an inspiring and motivated team
- Collaborating with faculty, international researchers, and other doctoral students
- Supporting various research and teaching activities
- Presenting research at leading conferences
- Writing journal papers for publication
- Very good masters-level university degree
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent English language skills
- A keen understanding of organization and management
- Self-directed, conscientious learner
Based on our international profile, we highly appreciate applications from non-German candidates. WHU fosters equal opportunities for everyone, and encourages men and women from all cultural and ethnical background as well as people with disabilities, to apply for this Position.