Research Assistant/Doctoral Student (f/m/d) - Chair of Economic and Social Policy
The Chair of Economic and Social Policy conducts research examining the fiscal sustainability of political reforms. The candidate should have a strong interest in questions concerning social policy, especially public pension and health economics. The dissertation has to be written in a cumulative effort.
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
Previous degree: Master’s degree in economics or related field
- Support in the preparation and execution of research seminars and courses at undergraduate and graduate level as teaching assistant
- Supervision of bachelor and master theses (2nd supervisor)
- Participation in administrative chair tasks
- Working on dissertation and presenting own research at scientific conferences and meetings
- Collaboration on research projects at the Chair
- Willingness to collaborate in a small team in which personal values are highly appreciated
- Very profound German and English language skills
- Reliability as well as a committed and responsible working style
- Very good university degree in economics or a related field
- Interest in social and public policy questions, applied econometrics, empirical work or simulation models
WHU has more than 50 faculty members in the fields of management, finance and accounting, economics, entrepreneurship and innovation, marketing and sales, and supply chain management. Research at WHU aims to adhere to three principles: quality, internationality, and practical relevance.
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
Please send your application, including CV, transcripts and the names of two academic referees by email to: