Trainee (f/m/d) - Public Relations
The WHU Public Relations Department handles WHU’s internal and external communications, supports the faculty, academic programs, fellow departments, and the Dean in their communication needs, tracks WHU’s media coverage, and is involved in crisis communication if necessary. As a trainee in Public Relations you are part of a small team working closely together with the Marketing Department, the Online Sales Unit and the Dean’s Office. A theoretical further education certification with DAPR as well as an internship with a newspaper, a radio station, or a TV station will be integrated into your program.
Starting: as soon as possible
Locations: WHU Campus Vallendar
- Support the PR department in internal and external communication
- Support events and conventions at WHU with their PR acitivities
- Support the PR team through research
- Write and editing of press news texts and press releases in German and English
- Create and distribute newsletters
- Media monitoring
- Academic degree (preferably in social siences or humanities, journalism, German or English studies, or translation)
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Interest in economic topics
- Ability to work innovatively, independently, flexibly, and under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Intercultural competencies
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working time models, and home office
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Ecofriendly mobility offers (e.g., JobTicket, JobRad, e-mobility)
- Daycare for children for working parents
- Various fitness and health activities
- Good traffic connections (bus, train, bike and car)
This position is a two-years fixed-term contract.
Do you want to be a part of WHU?
Come join our team!
All members of the WHU community work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!
The application deadline is November 15, 2021. Please send your application documents, including salary expectations, by email to: