The Chair of Organizational Behavior invites applications for the position of
Research Assistant / Doctoral Student (m/f)
located at the WHU Campus Düsseldorf, with a start date of March 1st, 2018 or later.
Research and Academic Programs at WHU
WHU is committed to excellence in management education concerning both learning and knowledge creation. Our commitment to excellence in research is based on three principles: quality, international orientation, and relevance for research and business practice. In this context, WHU offers a stimulating international environment. Our commitment to learning involves educating first-rate graduates and providing lifelong learning opportunities.
- Your main task will be your Ph.D. research project (as part of a quasi-cumulative dissertation)
- You work empirically (using qualitative or quantitative methods) and therefore closely related to practice.
- Your focus will be scholarly publications for highly ranked international refereed journals.
- You will support the Chair’s teaching activities
- You obtain an excellent degree in Management, Business Psychology, or Business Engineering (or will do so soon)
- You have excellent language skills (English)
- You are experienced in quantitative or qualitative research methods
- You are enthusiastic about research at the intersections of ethics, leadership and international management
- You work independently and goal-oriented
- You are a team player
Based on our international profile, we highly appreciate applications from non-German candidates. WHU fosters equal opportunities for everyone, and encourages men and women from all cultural and ethnical background as well as people with disabilities, to apply for this position.