The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group unites the chairs of
- Entrepreneurship I
- Entrepreneurship II
- Chair of Family Businesses
- Innovation and Corporate Transformation
- Sports and Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
Academic members of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group
- Professor Dr. Holger Ernst
- Professor Dr. Christoph Hienerth
- Professor Dr. Nadine Kammerlander
- Professor Dr. Serden Ozcan
- Professor Dr. Sascha L. Schmidt
- Ass. Professor Dr. Max Peter Leitterstorf
- Ass. Professor Dr. Anna Dubiel
- Ass. Professor Dr. Dominik Schreyer
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group is supported by academic staff.
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group participates in a strategic partnership with the Center for Research in Innovation & Technology at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, USA.
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group conducts numerous research projects financed by third parties.
Members of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group have published in leading journals including Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Journal of Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Management Studies, Journal of Product Innovation Management, MIT Sloan Management Review, Organization Science, Organization Studies, Research Policy, Strategic Management Journal, Strategic Organization, Management Science, Academy of Management Review and Academy of Management Journal.