SCM World of Gartner is thrilled to announce this year’s POTP finalists!
Supply Chain Breakthrough of the Year:
- Colgate-Palmolive: Reducing impact on the environment through TRUE Zero Waste certification. Enables facilities to define, pursue and achieve their zero waste goals, reducing carbon footprints and costs, and supporting public health.
- Hershey’s: Sweet to its Core: A unique segmentation strategy to deliver world-class service. Unlocked top-line growth and margins through segmentation based on product characteristics, enabled expanded distribution and leveraged innovative techniques to drive core product sales.
- Lenovo: Sustainable Low-Temperature Soldering has never been cooler. Invented and open-sourced a technology that lowers the heat required to make laptop motherboards, yielding 35% lower power consumption and carbon emissions.
- Ralph Lauren: Transforming the value chain with serialized digital product identities. Using a unique digital product identifier to offer valuable product information and recommendations to end consumers.
- Rush University Medical Center: Re-engineering replenishment for total value and patient outcomes. An end-to-end supply chain solution leveraging new distribution partners, replenishment techniques and improved cross-functional coordination, that also supports Rush’s local community.
- Schneider Electric: Smart Logistics. Platform delivering increased performance and customer visibility of the end-to-end customer fulfillment process.
Talent Breakthrough of the Year:
- Bayer: Boosting local qualification and employability in Argentina. Offering free skills training to members of the community in partnership with local non-governmental organizations.
- Cisco: More than numbers. A comprehensive global inclusion and talent strategy driving diversity and inclusion at all levels of the organization.
- HP Inc.: Evolving from supply chain academy to digital fitness academy. Retooling and expanding academy participants and curricula to propel the digital workforce of the future.
- Intel: Building strategic advantage through analytic fluency and skillsets. A comprehensive training and coaching program boosting analytical capabilities in supply chain.
- Intermountain Healthcare: Where the disabled are enabled, and minorities feel like majorities. Creative solutions to expand work opportunities for underserved communities.
- Johnson & Johnson: Fast track ideas to life with visibility, speed and passion for customers. Unlocking supply chain innovation in a massive global workforce.